Q1: What is Unique Candidate Identifier (UCI)?
A unique candidate identifier (UCI) is a unique reference to candidate and lasts for the duration of their study career. It is used for aggregation of unit results for modular exams. Each candidate will only have one UCI number no matter which test centre he or she comes from. It can be found on the Statement of Entry. For the first time test taker, the UCI will be created by the centre and please input “NA” in the registration form. While for the registered candidates, please keep using the previous UCI in all the exam sessions, blank UCI or wrong UCI may render your aggregation void.
Q2: How to deal with the time clash between different exams?
1) For timetable clash between multiple subjects of OxfordAQA exams registered at our centre, we will make re-arrangement accordingly. Candidates should refer to the Confirmation Letter for the final timetable. Candidates sitting these two exams will be under full centre supervision during the interval, which they will not be permitted to use mobile phones and any other electronic devices or communicate with other candidates.
2) We are unable to make any rearrangement for timetable clash between OxfordAQA and other exams (e.g. Cambridge International, Pearson Edexcel). Candidates should avoid this kind of time clash before registering for exams.
Q3: Could I register at different centres at the same time?
Within the same exam series, candidates can register for the exams of different subjects at different centres, but not the same subject at different centres. Please also note that if you register for exams at different centres within the same exam series, it may lead to problems like failure to rearrange timetable clash, any loss caused by this will be borne by the candidates themselves. Therefore, registering for all exams at one test centre is highly recommended.
Q4: What is OxfordAQA International A-Level Cash-in?
OxfordAQA International A-Level Cash-in is the process of combining the unit grades under the applied subjects in accordance with the regulations of OxfordAQA. Each subject has a unique cash-in code for its AS-Level and A-Level, which is four digits codes starts with 96. The appropriate cash-in code should be submitted in the application.
Q5: Are my results of each unit and qualification only valid for a set number of years?
All the results and qualifications remain valid.
Q6: Notice to Under-18 Candidates
While registering under 18 candidates at our centre, the parents and/or guardians should:
1) Read carefully the Minor Safety Regulations on our exams registration system
2) Download and complete the relevant documents
3) Indicate how the candidate will leave the test venue after the exams, and upload relevant documents as required
4) On test day, parents, guardians or any other authorized person(s) must present to the invigilators the original copy of ID which matches the scanned copy uploaded onto our exam registration system.