Our test centres are now opened in Saudi Arabia
Following local health authority and government guidance, we have taken the necessary steps to reopen our test centres and we are glad to announce the resumption of IELTS testing across KSA
Now all health precautions measures are in place to protect both staff and candidates.
- Self-declaration form: All test takers must sign a declaration form at the entrance of the exams area on test day to declare that they are eligible to attend the test session
- Test takers may not attend the test if: they are under a quarantine, self-quarantine, stay-at-home or medical surveillance order, as specified by the Saudi Government OR if they have a high temperature, persistent cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms
- Under 18s are recommended to be accompanied by an adult
- Temperature screening will be in place at all test venues
- Social distancing measures must be adhered to – with staff and test takers always two meters apart
- All staff and test takers will be required to use face masks and gloves
- New hygiene protocols in place with sanitation stations in every test centre
The health and safety of test takers and test staff is our number one priority. Given the unprecedented nature of this pandemic, the British Council will continue to follow all directives made by the Saudi Arabia Government. Our precautions will be kept under review and we will remain vigilant to the developing situation.
IELTS test fees
|IELTS Academic and General Training - paper-based test||SAR 1,265||Book now
|IELTS Academic and General Training - computer-delivered test||SAR 1,265||Book now
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training)||SAR 1,265||Book now
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)||SAR 828||Book now
Paper-based IELTS test dates
Click on the corresponding link in the table above to consult a list of available test dates.