English Language Courses Policy
Refunds or credits are given in the following circumstances:
- If the British Council cancels the course.
- Before the term has begun with a deduction of an administration fee of250 SR. (48 hours' notice is required).
- After lessons have begun, requests for refunds or credits will be treated case by case at the discretion of the Teaching Centre Manager. In all cases, requests should be submitted in writing with supporting documentation (for example a letter from your doctor or employer). An administration fee of SR 250 will be deducted in all cases. The amount of the refund or credit will be calculated based on the lessons remaining on receipt of the written request.
Where credits are approved they are only valid for one year.
Exemptions from this policy are:
- Serious illness (e.g. hospital admission or serious injury).
- Loss or bereavement - a close family member.