With the cooperation of the Makkah Chamber of Commerce, British Council Saudi Arabia introduced a new format of its General English course in February 2020, in Makkah.
This English course builds your grammar and range of vocabulary, and improves your English communication skills for study, work and everyday situations.
What you will achieve
- Build your confidence in written and spoken English.
- Improve your all-round communication skills.
- Advance and practice your reading, writing, listening and speaking through individual and group activities.
- Develop your grammar and range of vocabulary.
- Duration: This new General English course in Makkah is 25 hours delivered over intensive two weeks and two days.
- Price: SAR 2570, but now it is at SAR 2160 only.
- Placement/Consultation test fee: FREE for a limited time
|Term||Start date||End date|
|Term 2||01 March 2020||17 March 2020|
|Term 3||22 March 2020||7 April 2020|
Classes are held daily from Sunday to Wednesday. Each class is 2.5 hours long – you can choose between two time slots: 4:30 to 7:00 PM or 7:15 to 9:45 PM.
The available time slot will be confirmed after your consultation – which will also assess your level. The consultation will be done remotely and for free.
How To Register
- Book a consultation session & attempt the level test online by clicking on the booking button on this page.
- We will contact you within one working day to confirm the booking.
- We will also assess and confirm your English level over the phone.
Please note that you can register now and reschedule later.