Invest in their future
Our English for Secondary Students courses for 11–14 year old students improve your child's English communication skills for study and daily use, across speaking, listening, reading and writing.
As well as supporting the general academic study of English which will help your child imrpove their language skills and succeed at school, these courses will also prepare your child for Cambridge English exams.
Price: 4,200 SAR
Duration: 14 weeks
Levels: Beginner to Intermediate (A0–B1)
Your child will:
- Build their confidence in written and spoken English.
- Improve their all round communication skills.
- Advance and practice their reading, writing, listening and speaking through individual and group activities.
- Build strategies for independent learning inside and outside the classroom.
- Have lessons which support, regular school studies.
- Develop their understanding and range of vocabulary and grammar.
Our English for Secondary Students course is delivered over 84 hours between September and May, divided into two semesters.
Explore options and timetables in your city: