Invest in their future
Our English for High School Students courses for 15–17 year olds improve your child's English communication skills for study and daily use, across speaking, listening, reading and writing.
As well as supporting the general academic study of English which will help your child imrpove their language skills and succeed at school, these courses will also prepare your child for Cambridge English exams.
Price: 4,200 SAR
Duration: 14 weeks
Levels: Beginner to Intermediate (A0–B1)
Your child will:
- Increase their confidence in speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Learn through engaging individual and group activities.
- Be prepared for entering higher education and their future career.
- Develop English critical thinking skills for use in the outside world.
- Expand their understanding and range of vocabulary and grammar.
- Make progress through continuous assessment.
Our English for High School Students course is delivered over 84 hours between September and May, divided into two semesters.
Explore options and timetables in your city: