Our teaching centres and customer services are now open
In order to register for our face to face English language classes, your Tawakkalana needs to show the following immunization status : Immunized two doses of COVID-19 vaccine or Immunized by recovery plus one dose.
Our health and safety precautions
Now all health precautions measures are in place to protect both staff and candidates.
- Physical distancing measures which must be adhered to – with staff, teachers and students always one and half metres apart.
- Self-declaration form: all students must sign a declaration form when they register for the courses.
- Students may not attend classes if: they are under a quarantine, self-quarantine, stay-at-home or medical surveillance order, as specified by the Saudi Health Ministry OR if they have a high temperature, persistent cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms.
- Temperature screening will be in place at the teaching venue
- All staff, teachers and students will be required to use face masks
- New hygiene protocols in place with sanitation stations in the teaching centre
- teachers will familiarise students about health and safety practices during their first class.
- Placement testing for all courses will be carried out online. You can book your consultation session through this link
- A maximum number of 9 students per class to ensure proper physical distancing.
- We have designed activities to maximise the benefits of group working, while students maintain social distancing.
- Appointments to receive teachers’ feedback can be done over the phone through our customer services team.
- If conditions or guidance from the relevant authorities changes then classes may be moved online.
The health and safety of students, teachers and staff is our number one priority. Given the unprecedented nature of this pandemic, the British Council will continue to follow all directives made by local health authorities. Our precautions will be kept under review and we will remain vigilant to the latest changes.
For face to face customer service please note that front office appointment are now available in Riyadh and Jeddah through booking only, to process a limited number of service requests.
For appointments in Riyadh click here
For appointments in Jeddah click here
For Appointments in Dammam click here
Join our live online classes focusing on English for everyday life. Find out more:
English Online for Kids and Teens: Please click here
English Courses for Adults: Please click here
Online IELTS preparation: Please click here
If you would like to reach us for more information please contact us
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during these extraordinary times.
The British Council Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.