The British Council is committed to developing and fostering women’s advancement in Saudi Arabia.
Through Springboard women’s development programme, the British Council has gone beyond rhetoric and has delivered measurable results whereby more than 8000 women have enrolled on our Springboard programmes.
The British Council is now looking to engage with a specific target audience of women. Those are the professional women with few years of work experience, moving up in their careers and also looking to acquire more prominent leadership positions in their societies.
In Collaboration with Durham Business School, the British Council is now offering a series of 3 days Leadership programmes for women.
- To enhance your understanding of leadership and management
- To understand the impact of good leadership on people at work
- To increase your personal effectiveness as a leader
- To be able to lead at a time of change
- To enhance your communication skills
For more information
Contact the centre nearest to you.